Using Evolution as a data source in GNOME Office

Hi

I've just started a libgda provider for accessing Evolution data (tasks,
calendar, contacts). It's in GNOME CVS, in the gda-evolution module.

Right now, it's only started, so doesnt do anything useful, but this
will allow GNOME Office applications to use Evolution as a data source,
and thus allow things like mail merging in Abiword using Evolution
contacts, inserting all tasks in a gnumeric spreadsheet, etc.

I have started with the calendar stuff, which is what I know the most in
Evolution, but I'll add support for contacts really soon, which is what
most people will want.

also, there is going to be a limitation so far for this provider, since
it will allow only access to the default calendar, tasks and contacts
folders.

cheers