Re: Fwd message about Pango & Gnumeric

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 12:30:48PM +0200, Uri David Akavia wrote:
    * From: Ajit George <ajitgeorge sympatico ca>
    * To: garnome-list gnome org
    * Subject: Pango in Gnumeric
    * Date: 22 Jan 2003 21:35:29 -0500

Hi,

Does anyone know if the text in cells in Gnumeric is rendered using
Pango?  I ask because I'm almost *certain* I saw this in the past, but
the newest version of Garnome's Gnumeric shows that the font is not AA.

Cell content is definitely rendered using pango in the development
version.  It has been since version 1.1.8 or so.

Any thoughts on this?
It could be font dependent in some way, try chaning the cell font
and potentially the default font.