Re: Graphs in gnumeric 1.1.x

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 12:28:59 +0200, Uri David Akavia wrote:
This is not me trying to be a pest, but what are your reasons for
dropping Guppi? (too complicated, too hard to interface, what?)

Earlier in this thread:

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 00:00:58 -0600, Jon Trowbridge wrote:
On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 21:41, Allin Cottrell wrote:
As a matter of interest, is guppi still being worked on?

I'm no longer working on Guppi, and AFAIK nobody else has decided to pick
up where I left off.  That is why graphing in 1.1.x is still up in the
air.

HTH,
Ray
--
Professionele hackers kunnen uw bedrijf veel schade berokkenen.
        Snail-mail spam van het Nederlands Normalisatie-Instituut