Re: pasting from other apps

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 10:14:15AM -0500, Allin Cottrell wrote:
I'm confused about how to get data from another app into gnumeric via
copy & paste.

E.g. my app (gretl) puts some CSV data onto the clipboard using
GDK_SELECTION_PRIMARY.  The data can then be pasted into various X
apps with middle-mouse.  But when I try Paste in gnumeric (1.1.15)
nothing appears, the relevant clipboard is empty.  So, how should I
copy data in such a way that it will be found by gnumeric?  Thanks for
any help.

GDK_SELECTION_CLIPBOARD is the approved way of doing.