Re: Gnumeric SPEC

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 07:15:58PM -0500, Tereso Ramos G wrote:
Where it can obtain a SPEC updated for GnumeriC 1.1.9,  since it seems
that I do not create it correctly and by the same I do not compile well.

Sorry, but I do not actively maintain spec files for any particular
distribution.  When people contribute patches I apply them, but for
the most part you are dependent on packagers or building from src.

Good Luck