Re: Viewpoints on conditional formatting, anyone?

Why not write something like Excel, only have Add condition, Remove
Condition (like the search tool for gnome, or the filters for
Evolution). That way I can choose as many conditions as I want. You
could have a combo Box besides the conditions for Bolean rules.
(_V signifies combo box)

If
       Cell value _V  is greater than _V _________
OR _V  Cell value _V is smaller than  _V _________
AND .....

(maybe at the bottom there would be an expand box, which would show you
the conditional formating in some sort of language like this
"if(cell_value>___ OR {Cell_value < _______ AND ......})
     then(format = arial,10pt,red)^M

Uri David