Re: gnumeric to mysql

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 17:43, mcarugno fullzero com ar wrote:
Hi everybody.

I know that gnumeric can get data from a mysql database, but is there some way to insert rows in a mysql
database from a gnumeric file, or at least do it in a indirect way

I don't know, from a gnumeric point of view how this could be done. If
you tell me, I can probably add an implementation of whatever gnumeric's
specific stuff to INSERT/UPDATE commands in an underlying database.

Is there any way for gnumeric to do that?

cheers