Re: Applix import

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 10:16:38AM -0800, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
I'm an Applix user, attempting to move from Applix to gnumeric.

Gnumeric does not import any of my applix spreadsheets. If someone one
wants to contact me, so I can supply a few for the developers please let
me know.

The applix import in 1.0.x was fairly brittle and only supported
applix-4.[23].  The development version of gnumeric has alot of
improvements and supports version 5.x too. now.  Please give the
current release a try (1.1.16).  If that can not handle your sheets
please forward any that have problems and we can have a look.

Thanks