Re: Graphing development - question

Le jeu 18/12/2003 à 15:34, Jody Goldberg a écrit :
The events are being caught by the transparent 'accetate' object
that we overlay while things are active to allow dragging.  For
debugging purposes you can disable it by commenting out

      item_class->point = item_acetate_point;

in item-acetate.c:item_acetate_class_init

I've done it and now I can handle events. Thanks a lot !

I'm just curious, I do not see any change in the behaviour of gnumeric
when this line is commented out (apart from solving my problem...). What
is item_acetate_point supposed to do ?

        Emmanuel.