Re: gnumeric-list digest, Vol 1 #931 - 4 msgs

Yes, that website is lagging because I'm swamped in other projects, but
I am really hoping to get to it in the next week. A slow but steady dose
of guilt will help. :-)

questions. The documentation unfortunately does not exist yet because
I've been lazy. See
http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~ctwardy/starting-with-python.html to
get started but even that is being outdated by the development work
going on in Gnumeric.

And yes, I'd *love* to be able to do python scripting *in* gnumeric. My
ideal interface would be to go to a cell, open up an edit window for
that cell, and enter a python script where the array references are
transparently converted to python numarray, or similar.  I'll do what I
can to support those who really know how to do that, and maybe learn
enough to help.

In the meantime, plugins are getting better!

--
Charles R. Twardy               Monash University, School of CSSE
ctwardy at alumni indiana edu   +61(3) 9905 5823 (w)  5146 (fax)