install gnumeric-1.1x

hi
 running RH9 and trying to install gnumeric-1.1.19

I get after a ./configure call:

configure: error: Library requirements (
glib-2.0        >= 2.0.0
gobject-2.0     >= 2.0.0
gmodule-2.0     >= 2.0.0
libgsf-1        >= 1.8.1
gtk+-2.0        >= 2.0.0
libxml-2.0      >= 2.4.12
libglade-2.0    >= 1.99.7
libgnomecanvas-2.0 >= 1.113.0
gal-2.0         >= 1.99
libgnome-2.0    >= 1.105.0
libgnomeui-2.0  >= 1.106.0
libgnomeprint-2.2 >= 2.2.0
libgnomeprintui-2.2 >= 2.2.0
libart-2.0 >= 2.3.11
) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find
them.

--
what shall I do? Do I have to download all theses packages and running
the risk, that some apps now running, won't run any more... :)

thanks for any help

or can I download a certain kind of rpm which includes all this
packages?

christoph

--
Christoph Lehmann <christoph lehmann gmx ch>