new developer

I would like to use gnumeric as a front-end to a clustering program that
is very advanced, but has a poor user interface.

Ideally I would add a "Cluster" option to the toolbar, as a plugin, and it
would operate on an array, optionally bringing up some dialog boxen.

Can I do this via the python interface? If so, can someone point me to the
current state?

Or is there a better way? (but I like python...)

-C

--
Charles R. Twardy, Postdoc,     Monash University, School of CSSE
ctwardy at alumni indiana edu   +61(3) 9905 5823 (w)  5146 (fax)