Re: LaTeX example file

uaca alumni uv es wrote:

Hi all

can somebody post a sample .tex file to insert a gnumeric table?

I'm a LaTeX (TeTeX) beginer and I can't get it work, a sample will be great
in the docs too

THis is all quite well documented in the latex file created by gnumeric. If you want to include a gnumeric created latex file lat.tex in some other latex file, then the minimum file content would be:

You need to include the package given above, have the \def line as given above and then you can include any number of gnumeric tables with \input.

Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow