Re: LaTeX example file

uaca alumni uv es wrote:

Hi all

can somebody post a sample .tex file to insert a gnumeric table?

I'm a LaTeX (TeTeX) beginer and I can't get it work, a sample will be great
in the docs too

THis is all quite well documented in the latex file created by gnumeric. If you want to include a gnumeric created latex file lat.tex in some other latex file, then the minimum file content would be:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage{color}
\usepackage{array}
\usepackage{longtable}
\usepackage{calc}
\usepackage{multirow}
\usepackage{hhline}
\usepackage{ifthen}

\def\inputGnumericTable{}

\begin{document}
\input{lat.tex}
\end{document}

You need to include the package given above, have the \def line as given above and then you can include any number of gnumeric tables with \input.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow