A little thanks

I used gnumeric for the first time today to read in a few excel files and generate a few graphs. After reading the instructions the third time I finally figured out that I had to define the size of the graph after I clicked finish in the guru - duh. Anyway I just wanted to relate how impressed I was with the overall fit and finish of gnumeric (I have 1.0.5); the program worked flawlessly and I could not have been more impressed with the results. Thanks for putting your effort into a quality open source project - it is much appreciated.
-David Carr