Re: List criteria under Data-->Validate

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 11:45:40AM -0230, Steven Watt wrote:

Is the "In a list" option for cell validation criteria not functional?
It is the one remaining piece of validation that is unimplemented.
There was no time before the freeze to add it.  I hope to get it in
for 1.2.  The basic implementation would be quite simple to add, it
trickier part will be adding the combo in the sheet when a cell with
list based validation is the edit cell.

      'Name-of-sheet'!$A$2:$A$4
Actually, I just entered A2-A4 and gnumeric automatically reformated the
entry.
Yes, that is intentional.