how best to test gnumeric w/ garnome?

Hello!

I have garnome 0.18.3 installed and running (thought w/o the fontconfig stuff
on -- it's not as pretty, but I want to test gnumeric).

I built gnumeric with the garnome setup (v1.1.10), but perhaps learning how to
do the CVS thing would be better so that I can get latest sources?

Anyone have any recommendations on that?  I'm interested in testing the Applix
imports/exports, so maybe the bleeding edge isn't necessary for me and 1.1.10
would suffice...

Or maybe remaking 1.1.10 from garnome will do what I want?

Surely some are out there that use garnome for a GNOME2 setup and are working
w/ gnumeric and can point me somewhere to read...

Thanks!

-Michael

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
        They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary