gammainv implementation

Hi!

I'm using gnumeric 1.0.8 under Debian Woody. I just started it up and was thrilled at how seamlessly it
loaded an Excel spreadsheet. But now I have a problem. I've tried to get gammainv to do what I want it to,
and it hasn't worked. Specifically, the following all generate #NUM!:

=gammainv(.3,.6,64)
=gammainv(.3,64,.6)
=gammainv(3,.6,64)

I think the problem is that the gammainv function returns #NUM! whenever either alpha or beta is less than 1.
The documentation says it should (correctly, I think) return #NUM! whenever alpha or beta is less than or
equal to zero. What gives?

Thanks.

Ethan