Re: Problem building

I am able to finish the build of version 1.0.10 if I cut the following
libraries out of the subdirs lists in the make file in /plugins directory:

# xbase mps html  dif xml_sax applix $(GNOME_GLOSSARY_DIR) $(PSICONV_DIR)
# $(PYTHON_DIR) $(GUILE_DIR) numtheory derivatives $(PYFUNC_DIR)

And BTW, I seem to be using Perl 5.8
$ perl --version
  This is perl, v5.8.0 built for i386-linux-thread-multi
  Copyright 1987-2002, Larry Wall

Thanks for the help, I did submit to bugzilla,

On Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Jim Robison-Cox wrote:
repeating messages like:
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/lib/gnumeric/gnumeric-1.0.10'
./xml-i18n-merge ./po gnumeric.desktop -d          -p
Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected non-continuation byte 0xd3,
immediately after start byte 0xf7) in pattern match (m//) at
./xml-i18n-merge line 329, <PO_FILE> line 19.

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]