Re: internet explorer

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 11:10:03AM +0100, Grabau Katrin wrote:
Hello all,

I'm using the gnumeric file format to define a spreadsheet document
which gets serialized using Apache's Cocoon to create an Excel (XLS)
document. When using mozilla ms-excel opens and everything is fine.
Unfortunately the internet explorer rarely opens the excel application
but only the table itself without menues and excel functions.

If excel is capable of opening the result when loaded vi mozilla
then the serialization sounds like it is working correctly.  The
problem must lie higher in the stack with the way the content is
taged.  Sorry, I have never used it so I'm pulling this out of the
air and can not be much help.