Still Get error on ./configure with OLE 0.2.4

Apparantly I have an issue of the more mysterious variety.  I seem to
attract that kind.  But I do want to say thanks for the input so far.  With
few exceptions, I've found this kind of unpaid support for virtually all OSS
I've tried to be exceptionally helpful and even kind-hearted. You all
continue that tradition.

On Wed, 22 May 2002 22:06:38 -0400 (EDT), Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu>