Re: Get error on ./configure with OLE 0.2.4

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 17:04:29 -0000, gbledsoe knology net wrote:
I installed OLE 0.2.4 after it bombed on the first run of configure, but
the configure script still bombs with a FAIL message saying it can't find
OLE 0.2.4.  I've confirmed it is installed in /usr/local/lib.

Most gcc and binutils installs don't search /usr/local/{include,lib} for
headers/libraries by default.

Does
        env CC="gcc -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib" ./configure -v [...]
work? If not, what messages pertaining to libole are generated in
the config.log file?

HTH,
Ray
--
"Perhaps they spent some of the time writing the patent application. That
task was surely harder than thinking of the technique."