Re: Print setup dialog [was Re: printing suggestions]

Alexander Kirillov wrote:

Can we add another radiobutton  "apply to the
whole workbook (default)/apply to current sheet only"?  Or will it
confuse people even more?

In fact, the dialog in cvs-head has a choice between "Apply to all sheets" and "Apply to this sheet", the latter with a menu allowing to choose 'this' sheet which preselects itself to the current sheet. I believe most users will select "Apply to all sheets" and selected once it becomes the default for future invocations of the print setup dialog.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow