Re: Re: Guppi and Gnumeric

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 01:07:40AM -0700, Geoff Crawford wrote:

After gnumeric is loaded, and I try to make a graph, this is what comes up:

** WARNING **: 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'' : while gettting graph TypeSelector
control

bingo.
This is almost certainly a gnome-print installation problem.

If you run oaf-slay, then guppi-gnumeric in 1 window and fire up
gnumeric in another I'll bet you see some warnings about missing
fonts in guppi.

Make sure to install ghostscript _and_ its fonts then reinstall
gnome-print.