Re: Sharing Files

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 10:10:53AM -0700, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
Is it possible this file is created in Excel with some ODBC tools in the
spreadsheet?  I have made several spreadsheets that also have ODBC
functionality in Excel.  When I move them into Gnumeric I experience the
column width problems that you are experiencing.  Just a suggestion,
take a look and see what you find out.

ODBC ??
I have no idea how that could be related.  Would you be able to send
in a sample ?