AutoFilter support, if/when?

Howdy folks.

I was just wondering if (or when) Gnumeric will ever impliment AutoFilters like Excel/Star Office does. I have a client who uses Excel AutoFilters _a lot_ and this is the one of the things that is limiting them from switching to Gnumeric (and Linux) on the desktop.

I'm not a list subscriber to this list so please reply directly to me as well as the list.

Also, I'd like to say that Gnumeric looks brilliant. I just installed 1.0.4 from Ximain's redcarpet service and I must say there has be a marked improvement in features etc since I last looked at Gnumeric.
Regards,
   Oliver Jones