Re: Problem getting all strings for translation

I just had a brief glimse on the gnome bonsai tree.

Seems like  Christian Rose <menthos menthos com> just did away with the
scripts in gconf:

* update.pl, update.sh: Removed these scripts. They are obsoleted
by intltool.

Perhaps gnumeric could/should do the same with the
xml-i18n-[extract,merge,update] scripts ?

(we still have no word from Kenneth)

Tino