Re: support for more than 256 cols?
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Josh Fryman <fryman cc gatech edu>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: support for more than 256 cols?
- Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:22:58 -0500
On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 12:58:05PM -0500, Josh Fryman wrote:
my wife needs to do data anlysis on some simulation results. it's about
360cols by 10,000rows. is there any way to get gnumeric to support more cols?
This change is trivial.
This should be the smallest integer x such that x*x*x*x >= SHEET_MAX_COLS.
Our current parse routines will handle up to 27*26 columns. Note
that you will sacrifice some XL compatibility. MS sometimes allows
access to 'wrap' eg =B1 in cell A1 refers 1 cell to the right. The
same reference in IV1 wraps to A1 (sometimes). Don't ya just love
] [Thread Prev