Re: exporting a selection in a worksheet to latex

Nirmal Govind wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a selected range in a worksheet to latex. I checked the archives and it seems like there was some discussion on this in Oct. 2000 and someone had mentioned that there would be such a feature in the later versions.. is there any way to do this in the current release?

No, unfortunately not yet.

If not, is there any hope of this being included soon?

If soon means with release 1.2 this summer, then yes. It may get into cvs head within a month or two. (cvs head is for the gnome2 gnumeric version).

I guess I can just select the region and then paste into a new worksheet and then save the whole worksheet but a direct feature would be great..

Yes is definitely would be.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow