Re: Cannot execute graph guru

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 14:09:20 -0800, Taura Milana wrote:
Oh I see, thanks Ray. Do I need to recompile gnumeric after installing
guppi?

No. Gnumeric talks to guppi using a CORBA interface; no recompilation
necessary. (Vice versa though I believe guppi needs to be built on a system
which has gnumeric installed already in order for it to support gnumeric.)

HTH,
Ray
--
We do not worry about Microsoft developing Open Source applications. Their
revenue stream is based on a heroin addiction of selling ever more software.