Re: Cannot execute graph guru

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 02:16:10 -0800, Taura Milana wrote:
oaf-run-query "repo_ids.has('IDL:GNOME/Gnumeric/Graph_v2/Manager:1.0')"
should return a value.

Does anyone know what that means

Yes. Guppi, the component which provides the actual graphing functionality,
wasn't found.

and how could I get the graph guru to work?

Install guppi (http://www.gnome.org/projects/guppi/).

HTH,
Ray
--
These days we're all supposed to believe that everyone's opinion is equally
valid, but sometimes you just have to stand up and say "Your opinion is