Re: gnumeric 1.0.5 xml linking error

Don't know if this works for anyone else, but ...

I was having the same problem.  Checked my /usr/include directory and
found that I had two xml subdirectories:  gnome-xml and libxml.  Changed
the name of libxml and gnumeric-1.0.4 compiled without a hitch.  Then
changed the name of the libxml subdirectory back to it's original name.
Didn't need to uninstall or reinstall anything.

Cheers,
Ron