Re[2]: Updating GNUmeric and all its dependencies on RedHat 7.2 Intel from 0.67 to 1.0.x

Hello Jody,

Hmm, still cannot figure out how to make it updated...

How do I tell redcarpert to update my gnumeric? Gnumeric is not in any
channel :(

If I ask redcarpet to install downloaded file (thru install local
package) it complains that all dependencies are not there (I hope
redcarpet could figure it out itself!).

Gaziz

Thursday, March 14, 2002, 11:45:20 AM, you wrote:

JG> On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 11:29:53AM -0500, Gaziz Nugmanov wrote:

I want to update gnumeric from 0.67 to latest stable 1.0.4.x.
JG> 1.0.5 is current

A tree of dependencies is pretty deep and I wonder if there is a
tool for automatically resolving package dependencies...

--
Best regards,
Gaziz Nugmanov