Re: [Gnumeric] Re: Updating GNUmeric and all its dependencies on RedHat 7.2 Intel from 0.67 to 1.0.x

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Simon Taylor wrote:

I want to update gnumeric from 0.67 to latest stable 1.0.4.x.

A tree of dependencies is pretty deep and I wonder if there is a tool for
automatically resolving package dependencies...

yes, there is, and it's called 'apt'.
It's debian's default package manager, but it's available for RH systems
as well.

If you're using debian, you can just add:
  deb http://sincerity-forever.lcs.mit.edu/~cananian debs/
  deb-src http://sincerity-forever.lcs.mit.edu/~cananian debs/
to /etc/apt/sources.list
and do
  apt-get build-dep gnumeric
to get everything you need.
 --scott

plastique payment Peking Hawk mail drop algorithm munitions Japan
Noriega Cheney mustard AP operation justice DES Semtex Hager CIA Waco, Texas
              ( http://lesser-magoo.lcs.mit.edu/~cananian )