Re: problems with test-gnumeric-corba.c

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Jody Goldberg wrote:

Such an interface looks interesting, because it is so simple. And, I
guess, all interfaces probably need to provide more or less same set of
services, so perhaps it could be fixed/stabilized.
It is definitely my intention to support such an interface.  The
existing IDL is not well layed out though.  The scripting interface
that we eventually offer will probably be prototyped via python and
idl at the same time.  Working on this is high on the priority list
once the majority of the gnome2 port is done.

Thank you very much; I'll wait and try to learn something else in the
meantime.

        Tommi