Re: problems with test-gnumeric-corba.c

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 05:04:31PM +0200, Tommi Hassinen wrote:

How could I enable it in my own builds?
I'd recommend waiting a month or so for it to be re-enabled in the
main build.  The primary problem is that the corba interface was
never converted to work with the MVC split in workbook.  Fixing it
is not hard, but will take some time.

Such an interface looks interesting, because it is so simple. And, I
guess, all interfaces probably need to provide more or less same set of
services, so perhaps it could be fixed/stabilized.
It is definitely my intention to support such an interface.  The
existing IDL is not well layed out though.  The scripting interface
that we eventually offer will probably be prototyped via python and
idl at the same time.  Working on this is high on the priority list
once the majority of the gnome2 port is done.