Re: Gnumeric 1.0.5

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 22:38:16 -0500, Jody Goldberg wrote:
NOTE to packagers and sgml gurus :  we know about the errors and warnings
from jade in the new docs.  I would appreciate some help in solving them.

This may be related. The following files in doc/C/ are missing in the 1.0.5
tarball, but are present in the gnome_1_4 branch:
        fdl-appendix.sgml
        graphs.sgml
        gui-elements.sgml
        menus.sgml
        preface.sgml
        toolbars.sgml
except for mini-tutorial.sgml, all are referenced by index.sgml .

Ray
--
Do Microsoft's TCO calculations include TC of downtime?