Re: widgets

hi,
thanks for the reply,
One more question.
The cells of the sheet (for want of a better word) would contain text ie
if you have 20 drawing scanned in then they would be on the hd as png's
or something similar the content of the cells would be numbered say
001 --->001.png
002 --->002.png
003 --->003.png
004 --->004.png
the arrows indicates the underline link to the file.
The  reason i need a spreadsheet type interface is so the cells can be
moved around at will.
if i can reuse code from gnumeric then that will save me a lot of time.
Thank
Nils