widgets

hi,
I don't know if this was asked before.
I am in the process of get make a project based on cells
The project is a animation line tester simmilar to CTP
My Question:
Is their a widget for the cells or a plugin for glade?
If not can the code be hacked to my project I.E. just copy the files i need and use the function out of it. I have download the c source code for gnumeric and all i need is a pointer in the right direction.
Any help would be great.
Nils

--

A penguin a day keeps the fatal exception away!