Re: New COUP*() test files and more about Gnumeric performance

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 08:21:25PM -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 10:48:30PM +0900, Anthony wrote:
On Mon, Jan 21, 2002, Nick Lamb wrote
Nope. Your copy of Excel 97 opened them, printed out the values stored in
the file (which include "OK") and did no calculations of any kind. Even
if you pressed "F9 (Recalculate)" it will not recalculate in this case.

What about Ctrl-Alt-F9 ?  Usually works for me.

What is ctrl-alt-f9 ?

Forces a recalculation of all worksheets, regardless of whether data has
changed.

The hierarchy is:

        f9  -  do any necessary calculations across all sheets
        shift-f9  -  do any necessary calcs on current sheet only
        ctrl-alt-f9 -  force a full recalc across all sheets
        ctrl-alt-shift-f9  -  a full-monty super recalc

Not quite sure what the last one achieves - I've never needed it.

The one that's missing - which proves very inconvenient - is a
forced recalc of a single sheet.

Anthony