From: Phillip Shelton [mailto:shelton usq edu au]
Sent: Monday, 7 January 2002 5:02 PM
To: gnumeric list
Subject: Excel/gnumeric function compat test sheet.

I am slowly putting together a workbook that tests each function that Excel
has.  It will be used to see how close gnumeric is to being a clone.  So
far, with some feedback from Jody, I have 66 tests for the first three
functions alphabetically from Excel 97.

Please feel free to e-mail the list with any of your favourite functions and
more specifically, excel sheets that have a test case that you want tested
or you know currently don't work.

I hope to be able to add a function per week or so.

Phill

 <<gnumerictests.xls>>