Re: solver

So, I use version 1.0.6.
It came with Redhat 7.3.
Now all is ok. I can start teaching students use gnumeric after
vacations.
Thank You!

BRGRDS Romek

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Jody Goldberg wrote:

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 12:22:55PM +0200, Roman Kaminski wrote:
For me the most interesting thing in gnumeric is solver it is
a possibility to solve a linear programming problem.
I inputed one problem with 18 unknowns and 11 constrains.
I got always a bad solution. The solution did not agree with
constrains. So was through several weeks. Then once I changed
rows with columns. And then I got a right solution. ?

What version are you using ?  There were some memory issues that
were fixed in 1.0.8.