[patch] file locking v2, against 1.1

Hi,

Here is the file locking patch, this time rediffed against the
devel tree in CVS.

P.S. since I don't have all the libraries, I cannot confirm it compiles
let alone runs. Testing / feedback required)

P.P.S.
I've attached two files that would need adding as well: lock.c and
lock.h. Their purpose should be obvious :-)

Regards,
Floris Kraak
--
There are two kinds of solar-heat systems: "passive" systems collect
the sunlight that hits your home, and "active" systems collect the sunlight