From: Isaac Kriegman [mailto:zac ozacua org]
Sent: Sunday, 28 April 2002 12:01 PM
To: gnumeric-list gnome org
Subject: how do I...?

I have a spread sheet with where I often change cells A1 and B1 in order
to see how they effect cell C1.

I would like to generate a table which along the x-axis runs through a
range of A1 values and the y-axis through B1 values.  The table data
itself would be the C1 result.

So for instance if C1=A1+B1 how would I generate the following table data:

            1  |  2    3    4

(B1 values) 2  |  3    4    5    <--- resultant C1 values

            3  |  4    5    6

                 1    2    3
                (A1 values)

Note: though my example is quite simple, and I could easy create a
fomula for it, my real spread sheet is much more complex, so creating a
custom formula would be more difficult.

Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks,
Zac