Re: library problems with 1.0.5 on RH 7.2

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 02:54:37PM -0500, R. Steve McKamey, P.E. wrote:
I have been trying to build Gnumeric-1.0.5 from source using the
configure script included in the tar archive.  I am getting a warning
for an obsolete version of guile but the script bombs on the libole2
library.  I have installed libole2-0.2.4 but I still get the script error.

1) either you need to install a libole2-devel package
or
2) you need to use GNOME_PATH to inform gnumeric what prefix you
installed libole into.