Re: manual

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 10:28:23PM -0500, Brian Ritz wrote:
I can see that there is a manual online for gnumeric at gnome.org. I also
searched the archives of your mailing list. But, I can not find a
downloadable copy of the users manual. I have a user that is without a
internet connection at this time and need to download the manual and take
it there to print it out. So does this manual exist in a way to download
and if so where? Thank you for your time.

It is packaged as part of the standard tarballs.  The source for the
manuals are also available via cvs or in the tarballs.