Re: Saving to Excel 95 format doesn't work

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 01:39:56PM -0700, Bill Anderson wrote:
So, after trying it a few times, looking at the resulting file, I have
come to the conclusion that when I select File -> Save as -> Excel 95,
it really saves it as a gzipped xml file.

This is with the latest version available in RedCarpet for a RH7.2
install. This happens to be 1.0.4. I checked the 1.0.5 page, and see no
fixes for this, so I assume I'll have it if I were to get 1.0.5.

This has been well tested and definitely works.  Make sure that the
XL plugin is installed and active.