Re: bug report

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 02:38:02PM -0800, Roger Levy wrote:

I use AFS under Linux and have symbolic links to directories across
machines in the AFS hierarchy.  In the "open file" menu for Gnumeric, if I
enter one of these symbolic links (leading me to a directory), then
attempting to backtrack out by selecting the "../" directory causes
Gnumeric to hang.  This doesn't happen with ordinary symbolic links,
though.

Hmm, that is a touch scary.
CAn you run under a debugger to see what it is doing when it hangs ?