constructive feedback

These are small ticket items, but thought it maybe worth making it known
as it maybe important for people that modify spreadsheets often*:

1) Double clicking on a cell does not cause that cell to go into
   edit mode.  (V1.0.1)

2) When clicking once on a formulated cell, highlight where the data
   is originating from.  (much like when your creating the formula
   [like sum(c1:c4) for example, c1:c4 could get highlighted]

3) Is it possible to drag sheets around to re-order them?
   (As opposed to bringing up a menu item, which is OK, but not as nice)

4) No error on why graph guru isn't coming up.  Or what is needed to
   insert a graph.

5) After selecting columns, and selecting a different column width, an
   extra butting for "trying" a different width.

6) A 150% zoom in scroll down

7) Ability to see dotted print zones to verify cells will be printed.

8) Ability to resize fonts to fit cells into print zones.

9) When hitting the Sum the current cell, be able to use the <control>
   key to highlight individual cells on the spreadsheet to be
   calculated.

10) When using a smaller spreadsheet (33 by N), when I hold down the
    arrow key, it seems to move slowly (this maybe related to my
    key repeating specs in my window manager); however, it starts
    to move, then freezes then skips down a few columns.

11) Adding and deleting rows or columns seems to be a little slower
    than one would expect (for a spreadsheet thats 33 by N)
    (when this is compared to "the competition")

12) Does glade allow for menu options/movement of menu bars to
    be side by side?  Also maybe splitting up some of the menus
    like font type, text placement, cell formating.

13) How does one unhide rows?  (Did a quick search in the manual
    I couldn't find this), was forced to undo change.

* Please excuse me if one of these are already integrated, on
  the operating table, or on the road map.  You probably have
  other important items to tackle; however, user friendliness
  is somewhat important, right?

Thanks for all your hard work, Gnumeric is already a pretty
impressive program.

Cheers,

- Dave