Re: Treasury bill fixes

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 09:32:27AM +0000, Neil Booth wrote:

Excel uses an (arbitrary) constraint of <= 365 days between settlement
and maturity, rather than 1 year like it documents, so I've kept the
Excel constraint for compatibiility, but documented it more precisely.

We'll get the contraint change in shortly, but the doc change will
need to wait until after tommorow's release of 1.0.2.  Changing
translatable strings just before release irritates the translators.