Re: Borders without text wont show up

hi,

On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 00:52, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
And since you aren't the first one (nor are likely the last user to run
into this problem) we should probably add a `troubleshooting' section to
the gnumeric manual to point out this potential problem and the solution.

I purposefully explained this option in the printing online help,
knowing that this is a frequently asked question.

If only people read the printing online help when they had a printing
problem.

thanks,
wayne